Part of a cute flower purchased at Do-It-Center yesterday morning—January 21, 2017. The plant looked healthy with deep-green-colored leaves and reddish flowers. Just what I needed for today’s post.
- Camera: Canon DSLR Rebel EOS T2i
- Lens: Canon EF-S 60mm 1:2.8 USM Macro lens
- Lighting: LimoStudio lighting kit with 34″ white shoot-through white umbrella
- Tripod: Manfrotto 190X PROB 3-Section aluminum Pro tripod
- Light Meter: Sekonic Flashmate L-308S
- Remote Control Shutter Release Trigger/Intervalometer: Shoot
- Reflector: Neewer 5-in-1 reflector
- Shutter Speed: 1/8 of a second
- Aperture: f/4.0
- ISO: 400
The light meter and the remote control accessories have been helpful in taking desktop photographs in low light situations. It was a rewarding purchase and should improve the quality of future photographs. Planning to add other similar gear in the near future. The bucket list is long, but the budget is low, as any retiree will tell you.