Albert Einstein, together with Isaac Newton, Socrates, and Leonardo Da Vinci are the worlds greatest thinkers of the Western Civilization. Their thoughts have densely molded our Western culture and values.
Below are five famous quotes of Albert Einstein which are a breath of fresh air in today’s mayhem. Here we go.
- “Reading after a certain time, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little, falls into lazy habits of thinking.”
- “The environment is everything that isn’t me.”
- “The world is a dangerous place to live—not because of people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
- “If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.”
- “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
It’s good to put our minds to work, just to keep them in shape, like a Swiss clock. Cogitation is beautiful. Good Day.
Source: Albert Einstein Quotes