After Mozilla Firefox went ahead and upgraded its browser, the rest of Mozilla-related browsers followed suit. Today Flock made available a security patch dubbed 1.1.2 to catch up with Firefox 18.104.22.168.
These are the improvements made to Flock 1.1.2:
- Incorporated Mozilla’s patch for Firefox, 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed an issue with reporting the wrong error message when searching Facebook images in the media bar when not logged in.
- Fixed a login detection issue with YouTube.
- Fixed a login detection issue with Magnolia.
- Updated Truveo configuration to stay current with their API.
- Fixed a breadcrumb issue with GMail.
At this moment, Flock 1.1.2 is only available in the English version for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. If you are interested in updating your Flock browser, kindly click here.
Flock is a free, easy-to-use web browser built on fast and secure Mozilla technologies. Share photos, get your news, blog freely, and search your world with Flock. Flock makes it easier than ever for you to connect with your friends. Go ahead and feel the Flock experience!