Norwegian Opera execs are doing everything possible to keep its browser stable and secure for its dedicated users. Recently they announced and recommended a security and stability patch under the number 9.27.
This upgrade patch includes the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue where newsfeed prompts could cause Opera to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski.
- Solved an issue where resized canvas patterns could cause Opera to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski.
- Improved keyboard handling of password inputs, as reported by Trystan S.
- Fixed a BitTorrent transfer stability issue.
- Resolved stability issues with the Acid 3 test.
- Additional stability fixes.
In order to download and install this latest release, please click here.