The Flock people announced yesterday that their popular social browser was upgraded to version 2.0.3. According to their official website, this is what they added to their latest version:
- Incorporated Mozilla’s 3.0.5 patch for Firefox.
- Updated Flash version.
- Removal of Pownce and Piczo services.
- Cooliris extension blocked due to crashing issues.
- Fix to prevent AOL auto-log out.
- Fix to prevent a local favorite, when publishing a bookmark online only.
- Fix for Digg login detection.
- Fix for Gmail webmail flyout.
- Fix for YouTube private message notification.
- Fix for Yahoo Mail login detection.
Last night I noticed that several websites were causing freezing problems. One of these sites was Yahoo News. However, today this problem has been solved. Another inconvenience that I noticed, is that this version is somewhat slow. Chrome and Firefox are much faster. I will continue to use Flock and see is this inconvenience is also solved today. Fingers crossed.