The Flock people were getting many complaints that Facebook friends failed to populate in the People Sidebar. Their technicians looked into the matter and yesterday came up with patch 1.1.4 to fix this issue. Flock will update itself with the fix and you will simply need to restart your browser.
If you’ve got to Facebook and can’t wait for the automatic update, Flock 1.1.4 is available for download at http://www.flock.com. All of your previous configuration information will still be available to you after installing 1.1.4.
If you’re running Flock 1.1.4 and are still experiencing issues with Facebook sidebar, please follow the following instructions:
- Select the Tools->Options menu, or, if on a Mac, Flock->Preferences
- From that dialog, select the Advanced pane
- Inside this pane choose the “Update” tab
- Click on the “Force Service Updates” button
- Restart Flock
- Enjoy your Facebook people again!
Enjoy your blogging with Flock today and have a Great Day!