Some people are born with a natural gift to make people feel wonderful; like the author of the famous song on the title of this post. With their gifted talent, they do make a wonderful world for us to enjoy.
Raymond Crowe is a shadow puppeteer from Australia who has this rare talent to make the world a better place to live in. He recently performed his act on Letterman last week and pretty much blew everyone away, Dave included.
Please take a few minutes to view and listen to this extra-ordinary video and make your day shine. He’s like a breath of fresh air. Here we go.
Read Full Post »
oday is March 2, 2008. Man, this year is flying! This means that today we can determine whether Firefox
is still maintaining its growing market share trend.
I’m a curious guy, so at the beginning of each month, this is the first statistics I take a look at. This is what I found using NetApplications as my reliable source.
Top Browser Market Share for February 2008
(Expressed in Percentages)
- Mozilla Firefox continues to erode Microsoft Internet Explorer’s market share. As you can see, IE lost 0.59 points in February—that’s a lot, if you ask me!
- Mozilla Firefox gained 0.29 points in February. It has been very consistent in increasing its market share month after month. Firefox 3 has many new features which means it could attract more users from IE’s camp.
- Apple Safari lost 0.12 points. This wasn’t expected. I’m curious to know what triggered this negative reaction from browser users.
- AOL’s Netscape gained 0.07 points. This is really a surprise, since everybody knows this Internet icon will not be supported by AOL after March 1st. I thought users were switching to Firefox or Flock.
- Norwegian Opera gained 0.07 points in February. This is positive, since most of its buzz in in the mobile phone arena where it flies high.
That’s it folks. See you next month and see if Mozilla Firefox keeps its upward trend.
Read Full Post »